Posted to user@usergrid.apache.org by Christoph Wottawa <ch...@me.com> on 2017/01/10 16:37:29 UTC

User e-mail confirmation

Hello list,

I’ve got usergrid 2.1.0 set up on my server and everything is running fine. For the application I’m developing I need users to confirm their e-mail addresses. What I want is: every time a user is registering for my application they get an email asking them to confirm their address. I found something like this for admin users in usergrid-deployment.properties:

usergrid.management.admin_users_require_confirmation=false
Is there an option for ordinary users as well?

also i found this option:
usergrid.view.management.users.user.confirm=${BASEURL}/accounts/welcome

How do I use this option to confirm a new user?

How do I configure Usergrid to send mails to new users upon registration?

thanks for your help!

Chris.

Christoph Ernst Wottawa
Porzellangasse 24a/5