Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com> on 2007/07/19 00:26:34 UTC

Continuum reporting is broken

Hello,

I've already reported[1] that Continuum does not inform us about build failures. As you can check at Continuum page[2] our build is broken
for a while and is caused by commit r556438 (Springification of some generators.). I guess that Daniel forgot to adapt FileGenerator's test
case after conversion.

Now, back to original problem I'm now convinced that something is broken but I have no access rights and knowledge to find out what's wrong.
Could someone take a look?

Thanks

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel/73913
[2] http://vmbuild.apache.org:8080/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/ProjectBuilds.vm/view/ProjectBuilds/id/291

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: Continuum reporting is broken

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.
Joerg Heinicke pisze:
> On 18.07.2007 18:26, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>
>> Now, back to original problem I'm now convinced that something is
>> broken but I have no access rights and knowledge to find out what's
>> wrong. Could someone take a look?
>
> Slightly off-topic, but maybe somebody has noticed that I asked on Maven
> dev list for the JDK issue: http://marc.info/?t=118411512900004&r=1&w=4.
> The question is who controls the stuff in our zone. Can we upgrade
> Continuum (probably not before 1.1 beta 1 is out)?

Joerg, I've noticed your e-mail and responses.

The problem is that, ASAIK, we switched to shared Continuum instance located at vmbuild.apache.org and we don't use the one on our zone.

Am I correct?

Nevertheless, I agree that it would be good to upgrade just because of JDK issues.

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.