Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by deeb <de...@jpmchase.com> on 2007/08/06 15:32:30 UTC

Urgent : Urgent : Multiple resultset

Hi ,

I am looking for Multiple resultset Support in Ibatis , didn't found
solution in any mail thread.

Ibatis 2.2.0 claim fixs for this issue .but doesn't look like.. this is
fixed i am still getting the error if i use the technique to achive this in
one of the site
using sybase DB

Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing
XPath '/sqlMap/select'.  Cause: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException:
There is no result map named spcialdealheader.test1sql, test2sql in this
SqlMap.
Caused by: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is no result map
named spcialdealheader.test1sql, test2sql in this SqlMap.

<resultMap id="test1sql" class="spdeal">
          <result property="name" javaType="java.lang.String"
column="name"/>
          <result property="description"  javaType="java.lang.String"
column="description"/>
  </resultMap>

  <resultMap id="test2sql" class="spdeal">
          <result property="recipientCAS" javaType="java.lang.String"
column="recipientCAS"/>
          <result property="idSpecialDeal"  javaType="int"
column="idSpecialDeal"/>
  </resultMap>

<select id="testid" resultMap="test1sql, test2sql">
        {call dbo.SP_GetTest}
  </select>

in class extends by SqlMapDaoTemplate hs this code
super.queryForList("testid", sdid) (sdid is bean object)

i went to these smiliar issue from old thread but doesn't help me
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Improved+Stored+Procedure+Support+Whiteboard
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@ibatis.apache.org/msg02567.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/user-java@ibatis.apache.org/msg08537.html

is any one has a solution for this ...pls reply asap.

Re: Urgent : Urgent : Multiple resultset

Posted by Richard Yee <ry...@cruzio.com>.
deeb,
FYI, putting URGENT: in the subject is not going to make anyone respond
any faster.

Have you tried it with iBATIS 2.3?

-R