Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Sunil Abraham <Su...@twosigma.com> on 2015/06/09 20:22:25 UTC

[Announce] Satellite: Two Sigma's Monitoring, Alerting, and Self-Healing Application for Apache Mesos

We are pleased to announce that Two Sigma is open-sourcing Satellite, a Mesos
monitoring and alerting application with self-healing capabilities. Satellite
makes it easy to continuously monitor your cluster, automatically add and remove
slaves, and alert you via email or PagerDuty if your cluster becomes
unresponsive. Satellite is able to do this by  embedding Riemann, leveraging its
powerful and simple stream processing DSL.

We are releasing Satellite under Apache v2.0. Full source and documentation is
on Github: <https://github.com/twosigma/satellite>.

We welcome comments and contributions! You can contact us through this thread,
email <ts...@twosigma.com>, or Twitter <@sabraham>.

Sunil Abraham
Two Sigma Open Source, LLC

Re: [Announce] Satellite: Two Sigma's Monitoring, Alerting, and Self-Healing Application for Apache Mesos

Posted by Niklas Nielsen <ni...@mesosphere.io>.
Amazing! Thanks for sharing Sunil!