Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Houghton,Neil" <Ne...@Petrotechnics.com> on 2001/03/08 16:23:15 UTC

Action executed twice !

Hi,

I am currently using Weblogic 5.1 SP8 with the latest nightly build of
struts (08-03-01) and am observing some very odd behaviour with my
Actions.

I have placed a line of debug output into my Action which itself does
nothing except return an ActionForward pointing to the input JSP.  The
JSP in question uses the struts tag library to create a form consisting
of a textbox and submit button which in turn are contained within a
table.  Whenever I execute my Action (be it via the URL or by submitting
the form) my line of debug appears twice in the Weblogic console.  If I
remove the table elements then my debug is only output once.

Can anybody explain why this is happening ?  I noticed that the example
which ships with struts uses tables within forms, yet does not seem to
exhibit this behaviour.

Many thanks,

Neil Houghton.