Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/26 22:30:52 UTC

[JXPath] JAXP license WAS [VOTE] Accept JAXP over JXPath contribution

As an update, it appears that the JAXP 1.3 API and RI
sources were donated to the ASF in 2004 or shortly
thereafter; see
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xml-general/200410.mbox/%3c416BC7C6.5090006@sun.com%3e
.  xml-commons externals has provided xml-apis
including jaxp in jar form for several years now; JAXP
1.3 seems to be accounted for by xml-apis-1.3.x so
upgrading JXPath's deps to the latest (1.3.04) should
be sufficient AFAICT.

-Matt