Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> on 2017/07/12 06:36:26 UTC

Re: "PageFile is not loaded" rebooting AMQ every few days

Unfortunately, I think the best path forward here is to submit a bug in
JIRA even though the information isn't enough to find a root cause. This
stack trace is new (no search results in Google other than your post), so
it's a new issue, and hopefully the developers will be able to solicit
more/better information via the JIRA bug than what you got here (i.e. no
response).

Tim

Posted by Haris <ha...@gmail.com>.
Good advice.: ) For the future generations, the JIRA ticket is AMQ-6769. Let
us see how far we can get.