Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "Goldschmidt, Dave" <dg...@globalspec.com> on 2005/12/07 17:50:30 UTC

Upgrading from Nutch 0.7.1 to 0.8

Hello,

Any caveats or pitfalls in upgrading from Nutch 0.7.1 to the latest 0.8
nightly build?  I'd like to rebuild a 1-machine 0.7.1 environment, then
distribute it out to 2 machines using NDFS.

Thanks!

DaveG

Re: Upgrading from Nutch 0.7.1 to 0.8

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.
Dave,

here is a step by step tutorial to setup a .08 on a set of boxes:
http://wiki.media-style.com/display/nutchDocu/setup+a+map+reduce+multi
+box+system
May this can help you.
Stefan