Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "R. S. Patil" <kp...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/16 11:06:31 UTC

[imaging] Latest Download Links Are not working

Helo,

I tried to download from
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/download_imaging.cgi both
zip and tar.gz
and tried all the servers but every time 404 error is generated.

However Archive download links work and I could download 0.97 version
zip/tar.gz.

Kindly help by rectifying the links.

Thanks and warm regards.

Raja

Re: [imaging] Latest Download Links Are not working

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

>>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/**commons/proper/imaging/trunk/**
>>> pom.xml?view=markup<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/imaging/trunk/pom.xml?view=markup>
>>>

>> BR
>> Andreas Lehmkühler
>>

> When I click on anything in
> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/commons/commons-imaging/1.0-SNAPSHOT/I
> get a 404 error.

Try again, the snapshots were regenerated recently.

Posted by Thad Humphries <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
2013/8/7 Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>

> 2013/8/7 Thad Humphries <th...@gmail.com>
>
>> On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 2:53 AM, Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > The latest SNAPSHOT build is available via the snapshot repo:
>> >

>> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/commons/commons-imaging/
>> > I'll try to get some time tonight to update the site. Sorry for the
>> > inconvenience.
>> >
>> > Benedikt

>> > tell

>> http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/download_imaging.cgiboth

>> version

>> Thanks, Benedikt.
>>
>> I see that the files in 1.0-SNAPSHOT are as recent as last week while
>> those
>> in 1.1-SNAPSHOT are from September 2012. Should we test with
>> 1.0-SNAPSHOT?
>

> I don't know where 1.1-SNAPSHOT is coming from, but the latest trunk is
> 1.0-SNAPSHOT [1]
>
> Benedikt
>
> [1]
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/imaging/trunk/pom.xml?view=markup

That didn't answer your question. So: Yes, you should test with
1.0-SNAPSHOT ;-)

Benedikt

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Thad Humphries <th...@gmail.com>.