Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 1997/12/23 02:24:37 UTC

maintaining STATUS

Hrmmm... Are people, when they post patches, making sure they
also update STATUS :/

If not, then maybe we should go back to having someone (the RM
or someone else) have the responsibility (but keep it in the
tree too...)

Re: maintaining STATUS

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@leland.Stanford.EDU>.
On Mon, 22 Dec 1997, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Hrmmm... Are people, when they post patches, making sure they
> also update STATUS :/
>
> If not, then maybe we should go back to having someone (the RM
> or someone else) have the responsibility (but keep it in the
> tree too...)

This makes the most sense to me. I know I'll never remember...

-- Alexei Kosut <ak...@stanford.edu> <http://www.stanford.edu/~akosut/>