Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/01 00:51:17 UTC

Re: Pom's of spring-core (etc) 1.2.7

This was quoted from a mail of Carlos Sanchez on the devs list on march 21 :
"Alef from Spring got in touch with me about m2 support and I asked him
to add the poms to spring cvs so people can contribute, i've ping him
again."

I guess it's coming :)

On 3/27/06, Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I notice there aren't any poms for 1.2.7 on Ibiblio.
> It must be a lot of work maintaining those pom's
> and I hope Spring will maintain them themselves soon,
> but will the poms be available for 1.2.8?
>
> In spring-richclient (and my internal project) we 're waiting on those
> of 1.2.7 to upgrade to 1.2.7 :)
>
> Thanks for all the great work.
>
> --
> With kind regards,
> Geoffrey De Smet

Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada

Re: Pom's of spring-core (etc) 1.2.7

Posted by Kathryn Huxtable <kh...@ku.edu>.
Yes, and for my team's own use I've hacked versions of the 2.0-m3 spring
poms. Basically, I just copied the 2.0-m1 poms and edited the versions.

--
Kathryn Huxtable
Middleware Architect