Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/24 11:20:12 UTC

[Axis2] Release planning and Hackathon forAxis2 1.4 Release - JAXWS Documentation / Samples

Re: [Axis2] Release planning and Hackathon forAxis2 1.4 Release - JAXWS Documentation / Samples

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Axis2] Release planning and Hackathon forAxis2 1.4 Release - JAXWS Documentation / Samples

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Axis2] Release planning and Hackathon forAxis2 1.4 Release - JAXWS Documentation / Samples

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Dims,
That is a good idea , I also try to stay in the IRC as much as I can.

-Deepal

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Dims,