Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by 苗海泉 <ms...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/11 03:51:49 UTC

solrhome only one dirctory program.

Hello everyone, solr solrhome can only configure a path, but our collection
is very large, there are 2 directories on the os, each directory space is
61TB, if we only start a solr node on a host, then only use 61TB of space
has caused half of the waste; if we start two nodes, we find that io
contention is very serious, and performance will drop; if we solr stored on
HDFS, it will seriously affect the performance of the index.
Is there any good way for us? At present, our solr version is 6.0.0, 49
machines, and the configuration of each machine is 32CPU and 128G memory.
[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack