Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/13 21:31:21 UTC

Re: Hawq trademarks?

I meant this for incubator, but I think I should have meant it for the
podling list.

Pushing general@ to bcc and adding the podling list.

Re: Hawq trademarks?

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
This one is on my plate -- but the entire plate is on hold while I'm
on vacation.

I don't think I can assign podling name search JIRA to myself, but if anybody
here can -- feel free to do that since that's the honest thruth ATM.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Hawq trademarks?

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.