Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by guangyuan wang <wa...@apache.org> on 2020/10/13 14:22:48 UTC

I'd like to join the calcite community

Hello, everyone.
My name is Guangyuan Wang.  I'm a java software engineer and also an Apache
committer. As I am very interested in SQL optimizer, I'd like to join the
calcite community. To contribute to the community is my honor.

Re: I'd like to join the calcite community

Posted by Rui Wang <am...@apache.org>.
Welcome!

BTW, If you share your JIRA username then people here can give you
permission then you will be able to assign Jira to yourseulf.

-Rui