Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Chuck Davis <cj...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/18 19:59:01 UTC

Re: 11.2 beta 3

I can't recall if this worked differently before but I think it did.

If I refactor a class by moving from one package to another it does not
update the package definition within the class.  It does highlight it as an
error and the fix is on the pop-up menu but I thought refactoring did that
automatically in the past.  Is my memory failing here?

It certainly is not a show-stopper but if it worked and no longer does it
is a regression that should, in my opinion, be addressed for whatever
version comes next.  I can create a JIRA entry for it if somebody can
confirm refactoring used to correct the package definition.