Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jan Pekník <ja...@atlas.cz> on 2002/06/01 12:30:03 UTC

Re: tomcat4.1 include problems

I think so because response time for even simplest page is about 2-3
seconds, and should be almost zero. TC also consumes 100% cpu time during
that time.

Posted by Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>.
On Wed, 5 Jun 2002 05:42, Jan Pekník wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have some troubles using struts on TC4.1.24. (Template engine don't
> work). I use jdk1.4 and appropriate distribution of Tomcat. Anybody had
> some problems
> with struts and TC4.1 too? Thanx for any information.

I'm using it without any problems in my application, I'd say any problems you
are having would be related to the setup of struts and not Tomcat so I would
suggest you report any errors to the struts mailing list as you are more
likely to get help there for such errors.

Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org

tomcat 4.1.24 and struts