Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mustafa Yalniz <ya...@bumed.org.tr> on 2003/05/16 10:40:03 UTC

SunShine and SunShineInsert transformations

Hi All,

Is there a web site or any information to be able to see what is
happening and what is the result for below resource. I want to do it
using database and need to replace SunShine and SunShineInsert
transformation.

        <map:match pattern="vipresource-save*">
          <map:generate src="vip/resources/save{1}.xml"/>
          <map:transform type="sunShine"/>
          <map:transform type="sunShineInsert"/>
          <map:serialize type="xml"/>
        </map:match>

Currently I do not have any idea about the xml output and the
transformation taking place in the above snippet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you & regards,
Mustafa