Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/01 17:54:55 UTC

Could not find resource error

Hi
I am trying SQLMap as stand alone application,
here is my folder structure
c:
--test

      --com

            ashish

                  --data

                        -- SQLMapConfig.xml
                        -- SqlMapConfig.properties

In my SQLMapConfig.xml file i have defined resource
tag as below
<properties
resource="com/ashish/data/SqlMapConfig.properties" />

in my java program i do the following
String resource = "com/ashish/data/SQLMapConfig.xml";
Reader reader =
Resources.getResourceAsReader(resource);
sqlMap =
SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(reader);

But i am getting the following error
Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/properties'.
Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
Error loading properties.  Cause: java.io.IOException:
Could not find resource
com/pfizer/maps/data/SqlMapConfig.properties

how do i solve this problem
I am using eclipse to code and run this program

Ashish

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Re: Could not find resource error