Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Francois LETELLIER <fr...@objectweb.org> on 2003/11/25 19:39:08 UTC

ObjectWeb and Geronimo communication - mailing-list

At 02:30 19/11/2003 +0000, Bruce Snyder wrote:

>FYI: I've posted this stuff on the Wiki
>(http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/ObjectWebCollaboration).

Hi gang,
As decided during the BOF @ ApacheCon, I created the mailing-list for
Gero/OW communication.
Its address is: geronimo at objectweb.org. I did not subscribe anybody yet
(except for myself ;-) .
Geir, David and I are list owners.
Enjoy !!

>Bruce
>--
>perl -e 'print
>unpack("u30","<0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F9E<G)E=\$\!F<FEI+F-O;0\`\`");'
>
>The Castor Project
>http://www.castor.org/
>
>Apache Geronimo
>http://incubator.apache.org/projects/geronimo.html

François LETELLIER
INRIA Rhône-Alpes - ObjectWeb Consortium Executive Committee
email: francois.letellier at objectweb.org - phone: +33 (0)6 84 64 00 24
http://www.objectweb.org - ObjectWeb middleware : provide your applications
with the kind of freedom they deserve !

Re: ObjectWeb and Geronimo communication - mailing-list

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@hp.com>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>>Gero/OW communication.  Its address is: geronimo at objectweb.org.  I
>>did not subscribe anybody yet (except for myself ;-)
>

> It seems to me that any communication like that ought to be of interest to
> the Geronimo community, although not everything on this list may be of
> interest to ObjectWeb.  Therefore, why not subscribe
> geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org to your specialized list?

+1.

When I first saw the message about the second ML I was afraid of having
to follow yet another one. Although it'd be easily managed by a mailing
rule that most MUAs support, the less MLs about the same subject the
better, esp. to newcomers.

> 	--- Noel

Jacek

RE: ObjectWeb and Geronimo communication - mailing-list

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <fe...@frii.com>.
This one time, at band camp, Francois LETELLIER said:

FL>At 02:30 19/11/2003 +0000, Bruce Snyder wrote:
FL>
FL>>FYI: I've posted this stuff on the Wiki
FL>>(http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/ObjectWebCollaboration).
FL>
FL>Hi gang,
FL>As decided during the BOF @ ApacheCon, I created the mailing-list for