Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by DB Tsai <db...@dbtsai.com> on 2013/07/01 09:07:45 UTC

Re: In-Mapper combiner design pattern

I'm more than willing to start porting the SVM to mahout once I finish
the customer POC request.

At the same time, Michael Yang, who is my colleague at Alpine Data
Labs will start to work on "single-pass algorithm for penalized linear
regression with cross validation" first.

We are looking forward to working with community closely.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

DB Tsai
Web: http://www.dbtsai.com