Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by tara sasanka <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/27 16:02:38 UTC

regarding the debuging CSS file using apache

hi all,

                      We configured apache and mozilla in cygwin
 environment, we want to know how to debug CSS file using apache and mozilla
 browser.

  thankyou.

---------------------------------

Re: regarding the debuging CSS file using apache

Posted by Michael Peters <mp...@plusthree.com>.
tara sasanka wrote:

>                       We configured apache and mozilla in cygwin
> environment, we want to know how to debug CSS file using apache and mozilla
> browser.

Sounds like you're a little confused about web technologies. CSS (along with
HTML, JavaScript, etc) are client side technologies. This means they have
nothing to do with Apache. Apache merely sends them to the client (the web browser).

If you want to poke and prod (I'm not quite sure what "debugging CSS" means)
what a browser is doing with the CSS file you probably want to use Firefox (with
various extensions (firebug, web-dev-toolbar, etc), not the plain Mozilla
browser. And Firefox runs in Windows so you're only complicating things by using
Cygwin.

Btw, none of this has anything to do with mod_perl which is the point of this
list. If you have any other questions, please find a more appropriate list.

--
Michael Peters
Developer