Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jonathan Nichols <jn...@pbp.net> on 2005/05/06 22:29:30 UTC

hillsdale media = PWN3D

Ok, right on! I fixed the trusted_networks thing, and check this out!

BTW, the jerks are using another domain.. for a new "division." my god,
CAN-SPAM is a piece of crap. How the *hell* did it get passed? Ugh.

At least it's getting plonked now. And with that, off to KFC I go...

From: HealthCare Professions <ca...@bluetopscout.com>
To: jnichols@pbp.net
Subject: *SPAM* Don't put it off any longer; get your degree now
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 16:18:07 EST

Re: hillsdale media = PWN3D

Posted by Martin Hepworth <ma...@solid-state-logic.com>.
Jonathan Nichols wrote:
> Ok, right on! I fixed the trusted_networks thing, and check this out!
>
> BTW, the jerks are using another domain.. for a new "division." my god,
> CAN-SPAM is a piece of crap. How the *hell* did it get passed? Ugh.

Jonathan

Yup complete waste of time, not unlike the crud getting passed through
various law making bodies in other countries.

Of course the best recourse is user education. If people didn't buy
products advertised via email then the spammers would go and do
something else.

Either that or remove Florida from the Internet ;-)

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.