Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/22 19:36:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache ManifoldCF 1.7.1 released

A bug fix version of Apache ManifoldCF 1.7 has just been released.  This
includes fixes for:

- A bad Zookeeper support issue, which made locking support fail when
Zookeeper connections got lost and then restored;
- The Alfresco connector, which was nonfunctional in both MCF 1.6 and 1.7;
- Solr Cloud support, which had ceased working due to changes to SolrJ;
- Non-null connector components caused failure;
- PostgreSQL queries not performing well;
- Url encoded Solr field names;
- Inability to connect to Livelink using HTTP.

The complete list of included fixes can be found at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/tags/release-1.7.1/CHANGES.txt

Please join me in thanking everyone responsible for contributing to this
release.  Thanks!

Karl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ManifoldCF 1.7.1 released

Posted by Arcadius Ahouansou <ar...@menelic.com>.
Thanks Karl, it is working now...

Thanks.

Arcadius.