Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Alexander Murmann <am...@pivotal.io> on 2018/04/06 22:57:11 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release 1.6.0

Hi everyone!

It's great that 1.5.0 just got released and we already have 108 changes
ready for 1.6.0. I think we should get all those awesome changes to our
users.

What does everyone think about starting the release process for 1.6.0?

Is anyone interested in taking on the release manager job for 1.6.0?

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 1.6.0

Posted by Swapnil Bawaskar <sb...@pivotal.io>.
Mike,
The release steps are fairly well documented at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Release+Steps

I will be happy to help if you have any questions.

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 1.6.0

Posted by Michael Stolz <ms...@pivotal.io>.