Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by ext2 <xu...@tongtech.com> on 2011/05/31 12:35:14 UTC

how to config the rmi server's port for JMX?

JMX's rmi connector has two port; one is the rmi-registry server's port, another is the rmi server's port;
I have see karaf support rmi-registry server's configure(org.apache.karaf.management.cfg 's rmiRegistryPort);

But how to config the rmi server's port?

Re: how to config the rmi server's port for JMX?

Posted by ext2 <xu...@tongtech.com>.
sorry, I am foolish;
using  serviceUrl could configure it;
serviceUrl = service:jmx:rmi://localhost:1099/jndi/rmi://localhost:${rmiRegistryPort}/karaf-${karaf.name}

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

What's the karaf version you're using? I guess you're using some early
version.
With latest released karaf 2.2.1, you actually can configure
rmiServerPort in org.apache.karaf.management.cfg

Freeman
On 2011-5-31, at 下午6:35, ext2 wrote:

> JMX's rmi connector has two port; one is the rmi-registry server's
> port, another is the rmi server's port;
> I have see karaf support rmi-registry server's
> configure(org.apache.karaf.management.cfg 's rmiRegistryPort);
>
> But how to config the rmi server's port?

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com