Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl> on 2013/07/11 17:13:51 UTC

Missing services in rdf.core

Hi Folks,

With the latest trunk it seems some service have gone missing from rdf.core.

Looking at the service in this bundle I get:

karaf@root>osgi:bundle-services 181
org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core provides:
----------------------------------
[org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.serializedform.Parser]
[org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.serializedform.Serializer]
[org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.sparql.QueryParser]
karaf@root>

The service I currently miss the most is TcManager.

I couldn't really figure out what went wrong.

Anyone a clue?

Regards,

Minto

--
ir. ing. Minto van der Sluis
Software innovator / renovator

Mobiel: +31 (0) 626 014541

Re: Missing services in rdf.core

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
I've removed the circular dependency and things seemed to work. It's
part of the release candidate. So please check it out and vote.

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>.