Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vijay Tekumalla <vi...@xinthe.com> on 2003/11/05 09:18:53 UTC

Architecture Diagram

Hi,

          Can any one show me the complete architecture as a flow
diagram.Where can I gt it.please help me.Thanks for your help.

Vijay

RE: Architecture Diagram

Posted by tsvetelin <ts...@rushmore-digital.com>.
Hi Vijay Tekumalla,

If you talk about the Tapestry you could visit the following url.
http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/doc_frame.html

Please see Tapestry Developer's Guide. Unfortunatly it is out of date. It is
valid for Tapestry 2.3

Tsvetelin