Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org> on 2018/05/21 14:47:49 UTC

RC1: Call for vote

I extend the deadline of the vote. Kindly ask to check the package and
vote if you have time.

Thanks a lot.

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/ratis/0.2.0/rc1/

Marton

Re: RC1: Call for vote

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.
We should probably put the votes on the [VOTE] thread...

Re: RC1: Call for vote

Posted by Jitendra Pandey <ji...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

Re: RC1: Call for vote