Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Tiaan <ti...@netsys.aero> on 2019/04/08 08:45:36 UTC

Re: How to remove Adobe AIR from build targets

Hi Alex,
Thanks a lot for taking the time to provide those files. I'm only now
getting round to trying it out. Please pardon my ignorance; when you say
this should go into my local repo, do you mean it should go somewhere
specific under my
apache-royale-9.6/{royale-asjs,royale-compiler,royale-typedefs}
directories ?
Thanks

--
NetSys International
Tel: +27 12 349-2056

Re: How to remove Adobe AIR from build targets

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tiaan,

If you are using Maven it should go
to: c:\Users\{yourusername}\.m2\repository\com\adobe\air\framework\airglobal\20.0\

Thanks,
Piotr

pon., 8 kwi 2019 o 10:45 Tiaan <ti...@netsys.aero> napisał(a):

> Hi Alex,
> Thanks a lot for taking the time to provide those files. I'm only now
> getting round to trying it out. Please pardon my ignorance; when you say
> this should go into my local repo, do you mean it should go somewhere
> specific under my
> apache-royale-9.6/{royale-asjs,royale-compiler,royale-typedefs}
> directories ?
> Thanks
>

> Hi Tiann,
>
> Currently there is no way to build without AIR on Maven, but that is a good goal to try to accomplish.  Volunteers are welcome to offer patches or pull requests for changes to the poms.  My queue is a bit long right now, but hopefully I will find some time eventually.
>
> In the meantime, try copying what I have in my local repo.  I've put it on my DropBox.https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aru43uzr6pxxkai/AAA5mlA53RG8sou1CheiwXASa?dl=0 should go in your local repo as com/adobe/air/framework/airglobal/20.0
>
> And https://www.dropbox.com/sh/21pdhtbqh4n1eof/AAB5bfNH9ZboIQhAJj-TyKpxa?dl=0 should go in your local repo as
> com/adobe/flash/framework/playerglobal/20.0
>
> HTH,
> -Alex
>
> On 3/29/19, 3:37 AM, "Tiaan" <ti...@netsys.aero> <ti...@netsys.aero> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I've cloned the latest compiler/typedef/asjs from GIT. I managed to
>     succesfully compile the compiler and typedefs but am stuck on asjs.
>
>     I am including the entire terminal output below in case something useful
>     is in the beginning but the failure part is reported at the bottom.
>
>     It fails irrespective of whether I answer Yes or No to Adobe AIR license
>     terms accept. I've added a -D to auto accept also but no success. I've
>     installed Adobe AIR and set AIR_HOME but still no success.
>
>     I am not interested in Adobe AIR support. Is there a way to turn it off
>     completely in the build chain so it is not even tried OR does anyone
>     have an idea why mine is failing as below ?
>
>     Thanks
>
> --
> NetSys International
> Tel: +27 12 349-2056