Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Joern Nettingsmeier <po...@uni-due.de> on 2006/08/21 15:07:02 UTC

migration target tries wrong path...

hi andreas!

i've just re-synced, and the migration test tries to migrate the wrong
directory:

[WARNING] Migrating publication [soziologie]
[WARNING] Migrating area [soziologie:i18n]
[WARNING] Migrating area [soziologie:work]
[WARNING] Migrating area [soziologie:content]
[WARNING] Migrating area [soziologie:lenya]
[WARNING] Migrating area [soziologie:config]
[WARNING] Migrating area [soziologie:shared]

as you can see, it is in <pubdir>, not in <pubdir>/content.
where does it get the content dir from? the content-dir in
publication.xconf is "/srv/lenya-pubs/soziologie", as the "content"
subdir used to be implicit when michi first committed this feature.
did that change over the weekend?

best,

jörn

--
"I don't need backups. I need restore!" - Trad.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier, EDV-Administrator
Institut für Politikwissenschaft