Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Richard Goodman <ri...@brandwatch.com> on 2019/03/19 15:00:13 UTC

SOLR-13240.patch

Hi there,

I've commented on this ticket before witnessing the same kind of exception
being thrown when using the Solr autoscaling api. I've got a patch that I
have tested on my own local 5 box cluster, and no longer get the exception *(as
well as supplying a new unit test case)*. This is my first contirbution to
Solr, so sorry if I haven't got the patch submission format properly.

--

Richard Goodman    |    Data Infrastructure Engineer

richardg@brandwatch.com

NEW YORK   | BOSTON  | BRIGHTON   | LONDON   | BERLIN   |   STUTTGART   |
SINGAPORE   | SYDNEY | PARIS

<https://www.brandwatch.com/blog/brandwatch-and-crimson-hexagon/>