Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by nimisha sharma <ni...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/12 16:12:44 UTC

values for attributes of tag..

Hi,

I want to hide the navigation lines and the folder images infront of nodes
in the tree table that i have.. for the regular tree, tree2 tag provides me
with an option of setting the 'showLines' attribute to false.. i cannot see
such an attribute in tree tag.. i did try using the iconLine ="false" and
iconNoLine="true".. but that doesnt give me the required results. How do i
hide those lines and the folder icons?

Could anyone provide me with some good documentation on the taglib attribute
values? The one that i refer to is on
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/tlddoc/index.html and for the treetag it
just says no description for almost all the attributes.. from where can i
get a set of values that these take?

Thanks and Regards,
Nimisha.