Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Nikolas A. Rathert" <ni...@igd.fhg.de> on 2002/07/31 14:48:24 UTC

Re: AW: AW: Suppression of directory listing in Tomcat - Problem solved

Thank you, Ralph!
Of course I didn't look at all web.xml files ;)
I had to change the first you mentioned below. But instead of an error
page there is just only the notice that the resource is not available.
That's pretty okay for me.
I am using 4.0.3 on a stupid windoze box.

Thanks,

Nick