Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by "Xu, Jian (SysDev)" <ji...@ebay.com> on 2016/07/25 09:56:48 UTC

Could u add jianxu1 into Eagle JIRA Assignee List

Eagle Dev

I want to be eagle dev,  could u add jianxu1 into assignee list so I can assign tasks to me.

Re: Could u add jianxu1 into Eagle JIRA Assignee List

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
It looks as if you’re already on the “committers” and “developers” lists, and your name appears in the assignees drop down. Let me know if you still can’t assign to yourself.