Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Davies, Adam" <ad...@hp.com> on 2007/03/14 09:31:43 UTC

Where is Windows Subversion Build

Hi,

I'm trying to find the Windows build of subversion. I've been to the
download page 'http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html'

And all the operating systems have links of where to get the builds, but
the Windows section just says 'binaries and libraries for Windows can be
found in this directory of the file-sharing area', but no link. Please
can you tell me where is the file sharing area? Or at least where I can
go to get the windows binary download.

Thanks
Adam

Re: Where is Windows Subversion Build

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On 3/14/07, matt farey <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mark Phippard wrote:
> > On 3/14/07, *Davies, Adam* <adam.davies@hp.com
> > <ma...@hp.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     Hi,
> >
> >     I'm trying to find the Windows build of subversion. I've been to the
> >     download page 'http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html
> >     <http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html>'
> >
> >     And all the operating systems have links of where to get the
> >     builds, but
> >     the Windows section just says 'binaries and libraries for Windows
> >     can be
> >     found in this directory of the file-sharing area', but no link.
> >     Please
> >     can you tell me where is the file sharing area? Or at least where
> >     I can
> >     go to get the windows binary download.
> >

> > "this directory" is a link when I look at the page.  Goes here:
> >
> > http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=91
>
> you must be having a bad day all the links to download the subversion
> _server_ for windows are right there using the link you gave above for
> instance.
> http://subversion.tigris.org/files/documents/15/36797/svn-1.4.3-setup.exe

That package is everything required to run both the server *and*
client on Win32.

Re: Where is Windows Subversion Build

Posted by matt farey <ma...@gmail.com>.

Mark Phippard wrote:
> On 3/14/07, *Davies, Adam* <adam.davies@hp.com
> <ma...@hp.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I'm trying to find the Windows build of subversion. I've been to the
>     download page 'http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html
>     <http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html>'
>
>     And all the operating systems have links of where to get the
>     builds, but
>     the Windows section just says 'binaries and libraries for Windows
>     can be
>     found in this directory of the file-sharing area', but no link.
>     Please
>     can you tell me where is the file sharing area? Or at least where
>     I can
>     go to get the windows binary download.
>

> "this directory" is a link when I look at the page.  Goes here:
>
> http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=91

you must be having a bad day all the links to download the subversion
_server_ for windows are right there using the link you gave above for
instance.
http://subversion.tigris.org/files/documents/15/36797/svn-1.4.3-setup.exe
do you mean the subversion client?
http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads