Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Min Edwards <ml...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/06 07:16:23 UTC

Maven2 and Cactus help

We switched to use Maven2 in our build and I am trying to make the Cactus in-container tests to run with Maven2. I did some research but it seems Maven2 does not support Cactus yet. I found a thread in the cactus-dev mailing list and Vincent mentioned that there were some solutions posted on the maven mailing list but  I could not find his original message in the maven list regarding the solutions.  Here is the message in the cactus-dev mailing list: http://marc.info/?l=cactus-dev&m=113218293918128&w=2

Is there anyone here have experiences of the Maven2 and Cactus?

Thanks a lot,

Min

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re:Maven2 and Cactus help

Posted by ja...@spoluzaci.cz.
It's possible to write maven ant plugin for integrating Cactus with Maven 2.

Regards.
JK.