Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@apache.org> on 2023/06/28 20:09:34 UTC

Final Reminder: Community Over Code call for presentations closing soon

[Note: You're receiving this email because you are subscribed to one or
more project dev@ mailing lists at the Apache Software Foundation.]

This is your final reminder that the Call for Presentations for
Community Over Code (formerly known as ApacheCon) is closing soon - on
Thursday, 13 July 2023 at 23:59:59 GMT.

https://communityovercode.org/call-for-presentations/

We are looking for talk proposals on all topics related to ASF projects
and open source software.

The event will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Octiber 7th through
10th. More details about the event may be found on the event website at
https://communityovercode.org/

Rich, for the event planners

tomcat and httpd track before July 13th! Final Reminder: Community Over Code call for presentations closing soon

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Don't forget to submit talks ASAP to:
https://communityovercode.org/call-for-presentations/
there is a tomcat and httpd track for us.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

--
Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Re: Final Reminder: Community Over Code call for presentations closing soon

Posted by SHARATH KUMAR T <ts...@gmail.com>.
unsubscibe

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Sharath Kumar T*