Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2007/08/09 12:59:19 UTC

Build problem in binding-ws-axis2

I'm seeing
errors when building binding-ws-axis2 from a clean checkout of trunk.
The failure is slightly intermittent in terms of the number of tests
that fail, which varies from run to run.  Cleaning and rebuilding
doesn't help, but running with mvn rather than mvn -o seems to slightly
reduce the number of failing tests.  I almost never see the whole set
of tests run without this error.  I started seeing it last night, and
it was not happening on my previous checkout of a few days ago.

This was a big problem for me a few months ago and I provided a patch
that seemed to solve the problem, but now it is back with a vengeance.
Is anyone else seeing this problem?

   Simon

Re: Build problem in binding-ws-axis2

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com>.
Thanks for the workaround tip.  I'm on maven 2.0.4 as well.  Perhaps
this is the vital clue as to why some setups fail and others don't.
Did you try upgrading from 2.0.4 to 2.0.6 on the machine that failing?

   Simon

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.