Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Hadoop James <ht...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/24 02:42:58 UTC

oozie workflow file for teragen and terasort

I want to be able to submit my teragen and terasort jobs via oozie.
I have tried different things in workflow.xml to no avail.
Has anybody had any success doing so? Can you share your workflow.xml
file ?

Many thanks

-James

Re: oozie workflow file for teragen and terasort

Posted by Michael Segel <mi...@hotmail.com>.
There's a series of articles on Oozie by Boris Lublinsky over on InfoQ.

http://www.infoq.com/articles/introductionOozie