Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joel Regen <jr...@LANE15.com> on 2001/04/25 15:41:57 UTC

auto reload not working

Why do I need to restart Tomcat to see changes in class files take effect?
I am running an application with default configuration of which autoreload
is supposed to be 'true'.
anyone?

RE: auto reload not working

Posted by Iain Lowe <il...@videotron.ca>.
You need to provide some more details. Please include relevant portions of
your config files, describe the classes that are not getting reloaded
(servlet/non-servlet), what platform you are running on, what version of
tomcat you are running, what JDK you are using, etc. It is very difficult to
guess these things.

Thanks

> Why do I need to restart Tomcat to see changes in class files take effect?
> I am running an application with default configuration of which autoreload
> is supposed to be 'true'.
> anyone?

I posted this message about 1 week ago and got nothing but 1 message saying
that it does it for me as well. Not one answer or offer for help.

Jeremy

Re: auto reload not working

Posted by Jeremy <je...@cowgar.com>.