Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/18 18:23:28 UTC

mvn site not building all reports locally

When I attempt to build the tomahawk and sandbox sites using "mvn
clean site", not all of the reports are being built (the ones I
noticed are the 2 TLD reports - "Taglibdoc documentation" and "Tag
reference")

When I grep the mvn site log for ERROR I get:
[ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource
'VM_global_library.vm' in any resource loader.
[ERROR] VM #displayTree: error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 2 got 0
[ERROR] VM #menuItem: error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 1 got 0
[ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource
'VM_global_library.vm' in any resource loader.
[ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource
'VM_global_library.vm' in any resource loader.

This caused the sandbox site to now no longer have those reports on
the main site since I deployed it.

Has anyone else experienced this, and how can I fix it so that the
sandbox site gets corrected?

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: mvn site not building all reports locally

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Looks like "-Pgenerate-site" has to be passed to mvn to generate the
full reports.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.