Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Edouard De Oliveira <do...@yahoo.fr> on 2010/01/26 01:13:57 UTC

Re : Are we ready for MINA 2.0.0-RC2 ?

deep purple one is very cool :)
 Cordialement, Regards,
-Edouard De Oliveira-

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Emmanuel Lcharny <el...@gmail.com>
À : dev@mina.apache.org
Envoyé le : Lun 25 Janvier 2010, 18 h 27 min 14 s
Objet : Re: Are we ready for MINA 2.0.0-RC2 ?

Julien Vermillard a écrit :
> Le Mon, 25 Jan 2010 06:09:41 -0700,
> Jeff Genender <jg...@savoirtech.com> a écrit :
>

>> On Jan 25, 2010, at 1:23 AM, Julien Vermillard wrote:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>> IMO it's  dot zero ready, the main effort is on the website and all
>>> the PR stuff implying the 2.0 release.
>>> it would be a shame to release 2.0 without good announcement and an
>>> updated/cleaned website.
>>>

>> So lets do that ;-)
>>
>> Jeff
>>

> I created a MINA2 space in confluence for preparing the new website
> (removing all the old 1.X references).

Here is the new mina 2 site :
http://mina.apache.org/mina2/

If you can't wait a few hours that the mirrors get updated, you can ook
at it using a proxy :
140.211.11..10:80

There is no content yet, just a new design taken from ADS.

If you don't like the deep purple (shame on you ! The best 70's band !)
header, I have a dark grey one.

Just let me now.