Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by nyuxiao <ny...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/05 09:54:35 UTC

How can i use failover in Axis

Hello,
Now I want use cxf for it's failover feature, but when I generated java file
by wsdl2java,  I got an error like:
rpc/encoded wsdls are not supported

It seems like that only Axis supported rpc/encoded, but I have not found
failover feature in Axis.

How can I do?

Please help me :)

Thanks & Regards,
Nyuxiao

Re: How can i use failover in Axis

Posted by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com>.
One trick is to use camel (which has loadbalancing/failover) and then point
avis to an endpoint at localhost which works as an proxy.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
Although the coding is cumbersome and unpleasant, you could potentially
use the JAX-WS Dispatch interface:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/calling_rpc_encoded_web_services .

I don't know what you specifically mean by "failover feature" -- perhaps
the old JAX-RPC reference implementation by Sun might help you, as I
believe it supports rpc/encoded and could have this feature, but I'm
unsure where it could be downloaded today.  Failover could also be
something that you implement using some other tool while still keeping
Axis 1 as your web stack.

Glen

On 09/05/2011 03:54 AM, nyuxiao wrote:
> Hello,
> Now I want use cxf for it's failover feature, but when I generated java file
> by wsdl2java,  I got an error like:
> rpc/encoded wsdls are not supported
>
> It seems like that only Axis supported rpc/encoded, but I have not found
> failover feature in Axis.
>
> How can I do?
>
> Please help me :)
>

> Thanks&  Regards,