Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Marty Godsey <ma...@gonsource.com> on 2017/11/14 16:17:56 UTC

XenServer 7.1/7.2

Anyone tried XenServer 7.1/7.2 with ACS 4.10?

Regards,
Marty Godsey
Principal Engineer
nSource Solutions, LLC

RE: XenServer 7.1/7.2

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.
We are using 4.10 + xenserver 7.1 it work well so far but we had to
manually update ostype mapping in the database.

Also, the xentools iso changed name, not sur if it started in 7.0, so
cloudstack fail to attach xentools iso for now.

Le 14 nov. 2017 12 h 12, "Marty Godsey" <ma...@gonsource.com> a écrit :

That’s what I thought and what I am running but I had thought I saw some
people on the list who says its works. Was trying to get some confirmation.
Thank you Luis.

Regards,
Marty Godsey
Principal Engineer
nSource Solutions, LLC

Acordi g to the manual, only 7.0 is supported on 4.10, i had to downgrade
to XenServer 7.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android<https://overview.mail.
yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>

RE: XenServer 7.1/7.2

Re: XenServer 7.1/7.2

Posted by Luis <lm...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Acordi g to the manual, only 7.0 is supported on 4.10, i had to downgrade to XenServer 7.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 11:18 AM, Marty Godsey<ma...@gonsource.com> wrote:   Anyone tried XenServer 7.1/7.2 with ACS 4.10?

Regards,
Marty Godsey