Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Luca Lusso <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/29 15:39:22 UTC

timeout problem

Hi, I've developed a simple webservice on my test machine, with axis2,
tomcat 6 and eclipse wst. When i call my webservice all works fine and
if I go to validate page, also the version service works.

If I move my war in the production server (same configuration), both
services didn't run and I get a timeout exception on my logs. Maybe
somethings block the calls?

someone knows how I can check?

Thanks

--
lussoluca

- Don't sent any attachment in Microsoft Word format, a secret
proprietary format, because it is hard for me to read. If you send me
plain text, HTML, or PDF, then I will read it.

- PLEASE, if You are sending email to multiple adresses put mine in
CCN field. THANKS