Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by eugenebalt <eu...@yahoo.com> on 2011/07/07 16:45:20 UTC

Re: How to turn off the ModificationWatcher Task?

Hi,

We already do setResourcePollFrequency(null). But the Debug statements still
keep appearing every half-a-second. I can't close my Console window in
Eclipse because it immediately re-appears with more messages. The question
is still open, how to turn off these ModificationWatcher messages?

Re: How to turn off the ModificationWatcher Task?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
The answer is still the same.
Put a breakpoint in
org.apache.wicket.settings.Settings.getResourceWatcher(boolean) and
see why it enables.

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 4:45 PM, eugenebalt <eu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We already do setResourcePollFrequency(null). But the Debug statements still
> keep appearing every half-a-second. I can't close my Console window in
> Eclipse because it immediately re-appears with more messages. The question
> is still open, how to turn off these ModificationWatcher messages?

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com