Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Alan Baltazar <ac...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/13 23:07:36 UTC

implementing subreports with jasperreports and struts

does anyone know how to implement subreports with jasperreports and struts?

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: implementing subreports with jasperreports and struts

Posted by Cris Daniluk <cr...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure where this pertains to Cayenne, then... :)

Is there some specific Cayenne-related issue?

Posted by Alan Baltazar <ac...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Cris Daniluk <cr...@gmail.com>.