Posted to users@camel.apache.org by realice <re...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/27 20:15:47 UTC

Camel MQ help needed

Hi, I've configured a jmscomponent, but when i tried to send message to the
jms endpoint, it won't even connect to the channel and doesn't give me any
kind of error. Is there something wrong with the route or is there anyway
that i can tell whether the message is sent to the channel or not? see my
config for jmscomponent and part of the route below, many thanks

<bean id="myConnectionFactory"
class="com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory">
    <property name="queueManager" value="QUEUEMANAGER" />
	  <property name="hostName" value="HOST1" />
	  <property name="port" value="1010" />
	  <property name="channel" value="QUEUECHANNEL" />
    <property name="transportType" value="1"/>
  </bean>

 <bean id="queueConnectionFactory"

class="org.springframework.jms.connection.UserCredentialsConnectionFactoryAdapter">
  <property name="targetConnectionFactory" ref="myConnectionFactory" />
  <property name="username" value="USER" />
  <property name="password" value="PASS" />
 </bean>

<bean id="jms" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
    <property name="connectionFactory" ref="queueConnectionFactory"/>
  </bean>

		<when>
	             <simple>${in.header.operationName} == 'OP1'</simple>
	             <split>
	                <method bean="splitter" method="getParts"/>
	                <process ref="validateParts"/>
	                <to uri="jms:REQUEST.QUEUE?replyTo=RESPONSE.QUEUE"/>
	            </split>
	         </when>

Re: Camel MQ help needed

Posted by realice <re...@gmail.com>.
thank you very much, I'm sure i got many more questions to come

Re: Camel MQ help needed

Posted by Jonathan Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Something like this should do the trick (of course modify with your own
URI/destination):

    <setHeader headerName="CamelJmsDestinationName">
<constant>queue:///MY_QUEUE?targetClient=1</constant>
    </setHeader>
    <to uri="wmq:queue:MY_QUEUE?useMessageIDAsCorrelationID=true"/>

Re: Camel MQ help needed

Posted by realice <re...@gmail.com>.

Re: Camel MQ help needed

Posted by Jonathan Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Some options are listed here:

http://camel.apache.org/jms.html#JMS-SettingJMSprovideroptionsonthedestination

Re: Camel MQ help needed

Posted by realice <re...@gmail.com>.
i tried that too, that's not part of of the property for queueconnection, the
setheader worked

Re: Camel MQ help needed

Posted by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com>.
You can set that option directly on the ibm mq connection factory

Re: Camel MQ help needed

Re: Camel MQ help needed

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
You can enable the trace[1] feature to see if the message is sent to jms endpoint.
[1]http://camel.apache.org/tracer.html

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.