Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by ed...@comcast.net on 2005/06/08 21:08:40 UTC

Binding Compiler Input

The following statement was taken from the home page of the JaxMe site:

A Java/XML binding compiler takes as input a schema description (in most cases an XML schema but it may be a DTD, a RelaxNG schema, a Java class inspected via reflection or a database schema).

I interpret the bolded text to mean that there is a way to use a Java class as input to the binding compiler, thereby allowing me to generate mashaling/unmarshaling code directly from a java object.  I cannot find any documentation or examples on how to do this however.  Am I misinterpreting this statement?